SEO Daily Tip!
1. Content is king, so be sure to have good, well-written, and unique content that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.
2. Fresh content can help improve your rankings so add new content as often as possible
3. Focus on search phrases, not single keywords and use them in your content pages.
4. Create your own unique content that is also quality content.
5. Search engines want natural language content so write to the speed of your audience.
- Lookback: Google Panda algorithm update launched 13 years ago February 24, 2024Here's a complete history of the Google Panda Update, its impact on search results, and its lasting legacy on SEO.Danny Goodwin
- Google: Don’t punish us for our success in Search February 23, 2024Google claims the U.S. Government is trying to penalize it for being successful in a post-trial brief submitted to a DC Judge.Nicola Agius
- Best of SearchBot: Guide me through a technical SEO audit February 23, 2024We ask Search Engine Land's SearchBot how to carry out an effective technical SEO audit.Nicola Agius
- Google investigating Local Services Ads bug February 23, 2024Google Ads is working on a fix to prevent businesses from appearing in search results for their competitors' names.Nicola Agius
- LinkedIn publishes actionable steps before third-party cookie deprecation February 23, 2024The platform released a new guide outlining five key steps to take right now to maximize performance in the privacy-first era.Nicola Agius
- How to speed up site migrations with AI-powered redirect mapping February 23, 2024Website migrations often involve painstaking redirect mapping, but AI can help. Here's a walkthrough of the process to help you save time.Mark Williams-Cook
- The latest jobs in search marketing February 23, 2024Land your next job in SEO or PPC. These brands and agencies are hiring to fill open search marketing positions right now.Nicola Agius
- Project management for in-house SEO teams: 6 best practices February 23, 2024Master project management for in-house SEO teams and navigate the never-ending flow of SEO projects while supporting broader business goals.Maria Georgieva
- Google SGE testing and development is ongoing, growing February 23, 2024Google's Search Generative Experience presence is growing in industries and new countries. Here's what the latest SGE activity signals.Danny Goodwin
- Google Ads API version 16 is launching February 22, 2024The updated Google Ads offers new capabilities and features to help track campaign performance more efficiently.Nicola Agius
- Post #2 on
- January 2016 (5)