On Page Website Optimization
Optimized For SEO Webpage Heading Structure
It is important to logically organize your page and use header tags (h1, h2, h3, h4) to help screen reader users navigate your content. By using a proper heading structure a screen reader can skim and hear an outline of the page’s main ideas, then backtrack to read the parts. Without headings, this method of skimming through content is impossible. Screen readers also use a different tone of voice when reading heading elements.
- Google Places/Google Plus page – Connect with your local market and have your page appear below your search engine results.
- Google Analytics – This is still the market leader when it comes to on site reporting. We can set this up for you and show you how to get the most from Google’s premier reporting tool
- Google Maps – Get your business FOUND online by registering your address via Google Maps
- Google Webmaster Tools account – Communicate with Google directly in the event of any site issues and also get pointers, tips and ways to rank your site better with this handy and useful tool
- Google Adwords – Get immediate exposure with a Google Adwords campaign. We can set it up and manage the campaign for you or show you how to do it yourself
- Google Places Video Tour – Service Coming Soon!
Get your business on Google.
Show your open hours, phone number, and directions on Google Search and Maps — with Google My Business.